The primary purpose of this position is to manage the recruitment needs for the post-acute areas of long-term care, home health and hospice, as well as Technicore. The position willoversee the full life-cycle recruitment process, including using best practices to source, screen, assess, and interview applicants.
Consults with the hiring manager throughout the hiring process and provides top talent for the manager's final review. This position will manage the internal transfer practice, the compensation analysis, the offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components involved in the recruiting process.
- Minimum 2years' experience in recruitment and selection related field.
- Experience utilizing applicant tracking systems and candidate assessment tools.
- Prior experience in monitoring multi-requisitions
- Demonstrated understanding ofemployment law and its application in recruitment.
- Valid Driver's License and able to meet the requirements of the BVHS Fleet Policy.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment both independently and as a team member.
- Proven PC literacy, specifically with the Microsoft Office software (intermediate level.)
- Positive service-oriented interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to deal with sensitive and highly confidential information.
- Ability to multi-task and organize work in order to meet deadlines and positively deal with stressful situations.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully and diplomatically with associates, visitors and the general public.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related field.
Duty 1: Responsible for the overall administration of the recruitment, selection and employment processes and policies.
Duty 2: Ensures that requisitions are appropriately approved and posted in a timely fashion. Ensures that applicants are reviewed against the requisition requirements and offers are accurate.
Duty 3: Ensures that the recruiting and selection process is compliant with BVHS policies, regulatory stipulations, and employment law.
Duty 4: Collaborates with hiring managers and team members on department hiring needs.
Duty 4:Assist in hiring events and other recruiting events as needed.
Duty 5: Provide recruitment metrics for business/functional leaders as needed to develop long-term hiring strategies.
Duty 6: Manage the administration of the position control system and updating job descriptions in the Taleo System.
Duty 7:Assist in other HR/Recruiting team projects as needed.
Duty 8: Assist with making badges, facilitating fingerprinting, and the new hire visits.
Duty 9: Increases quality talent pool for staffing selection
Duty 10: Serves as a resource to the leadership team for the continuous improvement of the associate selection process. Advises leadership team on human resource best practices and process improvements.
Duty 11: Tracks and provides accurate applicant tracking and financial data related to the recruiting/retention function.
Duty 12: Adheres to budgetary guidelines.PHYSICAL DEMANDS
This position requires a full range of body motions with intermittent walking, lifting, bending, squatting, kneeling, twisting, and standing. The associate will be required to walk for up to one hour a day, sit for four to six hours a day and stand for one hour a day. The individual must be able to lift twenty to fifty pounds and reach work above the shoulders. The individual must have good eye-hand coordination and fine finger dexterity for simple grasping tasks. The individual must have excellent verbal communication skills to perform daily tasks. The associate must have corrected vision and hearing in the normal range. The individual must be able to operate a motor vehicle for business travel and community involvement.
This job has expired.