Pennoni is currently seeking full time and part time precast concrete inspectors to help support our Construction Materials Engineering & Testing group.
Our Construction Materials Engineering and Testing Group, together with our other disciplines, form a team of experts who can successfully provide inspection, materials consulting, and testing services for buildings, bridges, highways, and airports.
Our worldwide Structural Materials Inspection Team includes renowned experts in the field and keeps up-to-date on the latest standards, codes, specifications, and techniques through continuous involvement in professional societies, training, and active participation in certification programs.
Pennoni’s Quality Management program includes IAS accreditation to ISO/IEC standard 17020:2012 and AASHTO per ASTM E329.
Additional information about Pennoni can be found at company website.
Precast Concrete Inspectors will perform the following tasks:
*Immediate Full Time and Part Time positions available throughout the Southeastern USA. Required Attributes
- Inspectors will be responsible for performing in plant and field quality assurance inspection of precast and prestressed concrete highway and bridge materials for various transportation agencies.
- Performing Quality Assurance inspection and documentation during precast and prestressed concrete fabrication
- Field testing of plastic concrete may be required
- Monitoring work for compliance with approved shop drawings and specifications
- Attending meetings and communicate with fabricators, clients and engineers
- Producing daily written shop reports
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work well independently and work well with others
- Need reliable transportation
- Must be able to work construction schedules, which may include overtime and possibly night shift and weekend work as necessary to meet project/client schedules
- ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician is required
- One year of precast concrete experience required for precast concrete fabrication inspection
- Three years of precast concrete experience for prestressed concrete fabrication inspection
Why Work With Us?
- PCI certification is a plus
- NETTCP Certification is a plus
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.