CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation, Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH, STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
In Precision Technology, we make iron smarter. Our team members deliver innovative solutions helping our customers to be more productive, save time, lower costs, and to operate sustainably. From vehicle displays, application controls, steering solutions, digital services and telematics, to fully autonomous driverless technology, we develop solutions that solve challenges for customers around the world.
As a Precision Systems Integration Engineer, you will support the design of timely, efficient, and cost-effective solutions for agricultural and construction equipment. This position is responsible to ensure the technical content meets Vehicle Platform needs and program timing adheres to plans.
* Collaborate with other teams to define feature and vehicle requirements.
* Integrate precision systems into vehicles.
* Perform characterization and functional integration of precision systems on bench systems or vehicles.
* Collaborate with Product Engineering, Vehicle Electronics and Validation test teams to resolve issues found during vehicle testing.
* Collect data from vehicle (calibration settings, CAN logs, sensor data…) to aid root cause investigation.
* Coordinate integration plan with design, verification and validation teams.
* Collaborate with the back office (cloud) development team to perform integration of end-to-end solutions.
* Support development and execute test plans.
* Participate in design reviews, FMEAs, Hazard and Risk Assessments.
* Support process improvements for integration of precision systems.
* Prepare data and documentation to support technical reviews.
* Travel, as necessary, to plants, supplier facilities and customer field sites to explore design alternatives, reverse engineer and provide information.
Position Pays $83,000 to $120,000 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
The qualified candidate will have:
* Engineer with 2+ years of career experience with a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial or Agricultural Engineering or related engineering degree.
* Experience in integration of embedded electronic solutions for automotive, agricultural, construction equipment.
* Experience with vehicle CAN networks and vehicle diagnostic protocols.
* Proficient with MS Office.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Proficient in English, both written and verbal.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Master's Degree in Computer Science, Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial or Agricultural Engineering or related engineering degree.
* Experience with vehicle connectivity and telematics products.
* Demonstrated technical leadership to collaborate with project management.
* Experience with vehicle Unified Diagnostic Service (UDS) and Vector Canalyzer tools.
CNH Industrial offers a wide variety of benefits that not only encourages wellness and preventive care, but we also provide the right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid parental leave, flexible work policies, opportunities for self-development and paid leave for specific activities. For more information, please visit mybenefits.cnhindustrial.com.
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
Posted about 1 hour ago
El Paso, Texas
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted about 1 hour ago