Preconstruction Manager If you are a Preconstruction Manager with experience, please read on!
We are a 40 year old Colorado Springs General Contractor looking for an experienced Preconstruction Manager that wants their long-term home! Our goal is always to outperform others while making a positive impact on our local community.
NOTE: Must have 5+ years experience with Commercial GC on projects > $5M+.
-Relocation provided if necessary-
What You Will Be Doing Responsibilites include (not limited to):
- Lead role in directing activities necessary to prepare best in class budget proposals and/or bids
- Reviews and prepares conceptual budgets
- Lead budget presentations to clients
- Provide design assist/constructability reviews for each phase of design development
What You Need for this Position - 10+ years Estimating experience with Commercial GC
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management (or related preferred)
- < 2 companies in 5 years or < 3 companies in 10 years
- Prior experience on projects $5M+
- Experience with Timberline, iSqFt, PlanSwift, Modelogix, etc.)
- Effective leadership, communication and organizational skills
What's In It for You - Salary - $85-120k (DOE)
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k w/ match
- PTO with Holidays
- Car allowance & gas card
- Sign on bonus potential
- Relocation available
- Opportunity for long term growth!
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Preconstruction Manager with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!