Preconstruction Manager Preconstruction Manager Opportunity: Top Atlanta Based Multifamily Developer / Builder
We're a 100% Employee Owned Multifamily Developer / Builder headquartered in Atlanta who specializes in delivering unique, high-quality Multifamily projects for Market Rate, Affordable Housing, LIHTC, and Renovations throughout the Southeast with a strong focus in the greater Atlanta market.
Our team is growing and is in the process of doubling in size over the next 3-5 years. We're actively looking to add a Preconstruction Manager to our team with experience in residential Multifamily projects.
This is a long-term career opportunity that comes with Salary, Bonus, Allowances, PTO, Paid Holiday's, Comprehensive Benefits, 401K Match, and Employee Stock Options.
Please check out the information below and apply for next steps moving forward!
Top Reasons to Work with Us - 100% Employee Owned with Stock Options available
- Competitive Compensation Package & Comprehensive Benefits
- Strong pipeline of upcoming projects with majority of the business coming from long-term, repeat clients
- Room for upward advancements within the company as we continue to grow and dominate the Southeast market
What You Will Be Doing - Establish budgets and scopes of work along with full project bidding and buyout
- Collaborate with the Management teams in preparing project estimates for budgetary purposes
- Ensure all plans align with company standards and project specifications
- Prepare plans, documents, and bid packages for the purpose of sending out and soliciting bids from subcontractors and/or suppliers
- Negotiate with subs and suppliers in order to achieve competitive pricing to meet budget estimates and scope of work
- Work with the project team to effectively develop the scope of work and project schedules in order to stay on time and within the estimated budget
What You Need for this Position - Prior Multifamily Construction Experience required
- College Degree in Building Construction, Construction Management, or Engineering preferred
- Proven track record of successfully estimating projects within budget
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team environment
- 5+ Years Experience Preferred
What's In It for You - Vacation/PTO
- Paid Holiday's
- 401k Match
- Employee Stock Options (ESOP)
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
- Employee Stock Options
So, if you are an Estimator or Preconstruction Manager with experience in Multifamily Construction and actively looking to join a well-established Multifamily Developer/Builder for a long-term career opportunity, please apply today for next steps moving forward!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.