Principal Search Engine Engineer If you are a Principal Engineer with experience, please read on!
Backed by the same folks behind Zoom, DoorDash, Snowflake, and Stripe, we are a fully funded and VC-backed startup focused on our mission to provide clients with easy-to-use machine data engineering tools. Our platform prioritizes data visibility and scalability which has led us to work with some of the largest and most prominent organizations in the world. We are known for our world-class processing speeds and unique data insights which grant our clients the power to control/observe their data in ways they haven't before! We are actively growing our team in several areas and would love to hear from you!
What You Will Be Doing You will design and develop distributed search systems! We handle enormous amounts of data and are looking for someone who has scaled systems to handle that data, but also has created tools to observe and dissect that data!
What You Need for this Position *Must Have:*
- 10+ years of software engineering and testing experience
- Experience with programming in Java, Python, Nodejs (actual current programming experience, not just scripting), or OOP
- Distributed system knowledge
- Have hands-on experience developing databases
- Experience building search engines and data analytic systems for enterprise clients
- AWS experience
*Nice to Have:*
- Apache Flink
- Data streaming experience
- Have worked on an observability platform
What's In It for You *- Competitive Salary ($200,000 - $250,000+) base*
- REMOTE first company
- Annual company performance bonus
- Medical Package
- PTO - you deserve plenty of breaks
- Equity early on in a growing company
- Have extensive influence within our organization - product roadmap
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Principal Backend Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Sydney Freeman Sacker
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!