The primary responsibility of this position is to produce and package a quality product while completing all assigned master sanitation duties. The operator must be able to run, clean and maintain assigned equipment. The holder of this position must follow all GMP, HACCP, safety, and all other regulatory and plant policies and procedures.
The operator must strive to achieve operations excellence, strive to achieve all productions goals and effectively communicate any deficiencies within assigned work area. The operator is expected to promote safety, maintain a sanitary food environment, and strive to improve product quality.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all product produced is within accepted specifications.
- Must be able to operate assigned equipment while producing minimal out of specification product.
- Run all required quality checks.
- Complete all required logs.
- Report safety and maintenance issues to plant engineer.
- Complete and store all required documents.
- Ensure all GMP, HACCP, safety and all plant, documentation and compliance to regulatory policies and procedures.
- Achieve all production goals (KPI's). Communicate reasons targets are not met.
- Ensure assigned equipment is cleaned according to documented procedure and report cleaning deficiencies to management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing is preferred. Training will be provided.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
This job has expired.