Product Delivery Framework Lead
The AstraZeneca Global IT organization is responsible for defining and completing digital and data strategies across the corporation in support of AstraZeneca's bold ambitions to provide cures for cancer in every form, to transform the lives of people affected by rare diseases and devastating conditions, and to change the lives of billions of people living with chronic diseases for the better.
As the Product Delivery Framework Lead within the Insights & Technology Excellence (IGNITE) organization, you'll work with leaders across the business and AstraZeneca IT organization to define, establish, and maintain a modern technology product delivery framework to accelerate the delivery of digital solutions across AstraZeneca. Working with the Head of Digital Services, you will collaborate with the Heads of UX, Lean Capability and Agile Capabilities, Strategy, Performance, Quality, Compliance, Finance, Procurement, and other key partners to ensure a digital product delivery framework has the accurate scope, training, change management, and measures of success.
You will be responsible for the definition, planning, co-ordination, delivery, and governance of this framework cross three main areas.
IT Product/Solution Delivery Framework to act as mentorship and provide guardrails to deliver Project/Product/Solutions/Experiences within IT Business Readiness (including Change Management & Communications). Digital Maturity Assessment - Definition, prioritisation, roll-out and management.
The role will have some flexibility towards definition of scope across each area and define the vital capabilities and capacity need to grow a small team over time.
In addition, this role will play an active role in promoting and supporting user experience (UX), Lean, Agile capabilities and other digital capabilities' work driven by the Digital Services Leadership team.
Education, Qualifications, and ExperienceEssential
- IT Product/Solution Delivery Framework
- Define, plan, deliver and lead the IT Delivery Framework for IT to assure alignment to process, quality and compliance throughout the delivery and development lifecycles.
- Gain endorsement at relevant levels and functions.
- Work with SME and functional owners to co-ordinate, facilitate and deliver the endorsed framework.
- Act as the owner of the framework, reflecting changes and updates as needed, aligned to policy and compliance requirements.
- Build, plan, and deliver a Business/Change Readiness Plan to increase adoption and impact of the framework.
- Collaborate with relevant teams to ensure standards and process defined in the IT delivery framework are aligned to strategic technology decisions and controls are automated where possible
- Business/Change Readiness
- Establish a Business/Change Readiness Approach with alignment to existing Change teams within the organization.
- Define, plan, lead and deliver all Business/Change Readiness Activities associated to the Digital Services Team
- Active collaboration with Lean, Agile, UX, and Shared Services leads
- Digital Maturity Assessment
- Define, plan, and lead the Digital Maturity Assessment across IT including
- 10+ years experience in successfully leading product delivery in a highly technical environment
- Evidence of leading and developing innovative solutions that have a major impact within the business area and organization
- A proven track record of delivering results and leading a team of expert coaches
- A proven track record of change and transformation experience across a global, matrixed organization
- Recognized accreditations in either Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or similar
- Recognized accreditations and or proven experience in Change Management methods such as ADKAR, Prosci etc
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, leadership and influencing skills, applied in a global environment
- Aware of developments in the Information Technology marketplace
- Ability to interpret and communicate technical information into business language and vice versa
- The ability to lead negotiations, expectations and solutions across sophisticated groups
- Strong networking and consultancy skills
- High School Diploma
- Educated to degree level standard or equivalent (business technology or related degree)
- Experience of working in a pharmaceutical or service-related environment
- Experience of working across a global team environment
- Prosci Certified
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines is about being entrepreneurial - finding those moments and recognizing their potential. Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organization to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we're opening new ways to work, pioneering innovative methods and bringing unexpected teams together.
Interested? Come and join our journey.
So, what's next!
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can't wait to hear from you. Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available, and we hope it's yours.
Where can I find out more?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
AstraZeneca requires all US employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 but will consider requests for reasonable accommodations as required by applicable law.