The Product Line Manager is responsible for executing Portescap's revenue and profitability growth objectives for Slotted BLDC Motor Products. This role has an opportunity to be based remotely.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Portescap's sales and operational planning process (S&OP) to achieve site specific revenue targets. Analyze and address sales and forecast variances; develop and communicate countermeasures to cross functional teams.
- Lead pricing strategy development, implementation, and reporting, in line with site specific margin expansion targets.
- Oversee quotation and sales funnel management processes to ensure service level agreements are met and cross functional resources are aligned to maximize return on R&D investment
- Develop and execute Long Term Agreements for strategic accounts. Work with stakeholders to resolve key customer issues.
- Develop product life cycle strategies and manage product life cycles/transitions including development, launch, prime sell, harvest, and obsolescence of product.
- Support development and execution of product and technology road maps.
- Lead Product Promotion activities including advertising, catalogs/brochures, training seminars, press communications, and distributor programs.
- Along with those identified above, other duties may be assigned.
- "Strategic mindset" with the ability to develop and execute business plans. Experience in a B2B environment is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate value proposition to a variety of decision makers
- Outgoing, confident, and Highly self-motivated
- Demonstrates a bias for action
- Project management and organization skills
- Ability to build cross functional relationships internally and externally, lead through influence
- Effective problem solver, ability to perform and train others in root cause analysis
Job Requirements Education and Experience Requirements
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing or engineering strongly preferred, MBA preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in product management or related field
- Travel requirement: up to 25%
EEO Statement: The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Altra Industrial Motion Corp. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as an ""Altra Company."" Altra Industrial Motion Corp. and all Altra Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics protected by law. The ""EEO is the Law"" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. If you have a disability and need assistance accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request assistance by sending an email to email@example.com
This job has expired.