Product Manager We are a value-based services platform transforming Medicaid home and community-based care. We help people live healthier, more independent lives at home by coordinating care and providing 24/7 clinician access. In addition, our Nashville-based company offers decision support, data aggregation and electronic visit verification (EVV). We recently received $140MM in funding this month and are excited to grow our Product team! We need an entrepreneurial Product Manager who can invent and lead company-wide product projects.
If you are Product Manager with 3 years experience, and enjoy the thrill of working in digital health, please apply today!
What You Will Be Doing As the Product Manager you'll collaborate with engineering and business partners to create goals, develop strategies, and build and refine Care Management and Patient Engagement solutions. You'll be responsible for product leadership, vision, prioritizing, planning, and stakeholder communication alongside the Director of Product Management.
- Demonstrate leadership, organization, and execution.
- Communicate product vision and priorities to stakeholders.
- Focus groups, market research, and beta programs to help users embrace new features.
- Identify user pain points, solve problems quickly, and create prototypes.
- Define product requirements, create specs, and execute.
- Define information architectures, UX flows, and wireframes with design and engineering teams.
- Lead weekly planning sessions, anticipate blocking difficulties, and make informed tradeoff judgments to balance business needs and technical limits.
- Troubleshoot and product support.
What You Need for this Position - 3+ years of digital health/health IT product experience.
- Project management and multidisciplinary team leadership experience.
- Agile SaaS experience.
- Experience with whole product lifecycle, customer feedback integration, prioritizing, and pre/post-launch implementation.
- Healthcare product, technology, and platform development experience.
- Experience with Figma and Sketch.
- Value-based healthcare experience.
- Strong engineering or similar academic background to understand and communicate with a technical team.
- HCBS/LTSS product and customer knowledge.
What's In It for You Amazing team.
So, if you are a Product Manager with healthcare experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Posted 30 minutes ago
Posted 28 minutes ago
Posted 27 minutes ago