We're seeking a Product Manager for our newest vertical, DraftKings Marketplace, the NFT ecosystem designed by DraftKings for mainstream accessibility. Our team is looking for a product obsessed teammate who thrives under fast paced, innovative and fluid environments. Ideally, you're adaptive, able to solve problems with creative solutions that scale, and have an appreciation for MVP feature development. You know how to ideate feature development, manage the value tradeoff in scope vs speed, and enjoy all aspects of product management from to specking and designing to delivery. We're a small, fast paced team that holds ourselves to highest standards, and are looking for candidates who will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and challenge ourselves to push the boundaries of innovation.
If you're passionate about NFTs, Web3,0, and NFT Gaming, and care deeply about providing seamless ecommerce experiences this role is for you!
What you'll do as a Product Manager:
What you'll bring:
- Work with our operational partners, and blockchain team to to develop core areas of the backend and frontend marketplace features and tooling.
- Create scalable and efficient operational tooling and CMS plans to drive the support and evolution of operational and supplier capabilities.
- Own the quality of the product and have a "roll-up-your-sleeves" mentality to deliver best in class products. Manage design, development, and delivery with an adaptive, creative, and can do attitude.
- Contribute to developing the roadmap of features, planning requirements, and managing the ideation through implementation with design and engineering teams. Iterate over design concepts with our designers based on findings from user interviews, and own spec from start to finish.
- Work closely with Engineering and Delivery Management to manager the development lifecycle. Balance technical complexity against operational value and business priorities to plan and deliver efficiently.
Who are we a good fit for?
- Optimism and a can do attitude- must love working in a start up environment under fluid and ever changing priorities.
- Eagerness to take on challenges and own responsibility- must enjoy producing high-quality work under quick timelines. Taking on a problem doesn't scare you, but excites you
- Working experience within digital product management (preferably in the tech or ecommerce space)
- Experience in developing CMSs or operational tooling that powers front end features.
- Significant experience in managing and owning the product development lifecycle from ideation through delivery for varying projects
- Experience with building products that leverage Web3 and Blockchain technologies.
- A deep understanding of the the NFT and Marketplace industry and technology business landscapes
- Deep analytical, prioritization and problem solving skills
- Passion for startup environments, with the ability to work under pressure and ambiguity, and succeed in high paced environments
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.We are DraftKings.
We're inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what's next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We're a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.Join Us!
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.Ready to build what's next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.
This job has expired.