Product Manager - SaaS If you are a Product Manager with experience, please read on!
Based in San Diego, CA, we are a small but mighty cloud communications company. We are looking for a talented Product Manager to join our growing team immediately.
In this position, you will work with our internal partners in a hybrid product/account manager role. Much of our roadmap is solving problems present in our partners' markets.
This position is a full time, permanent position and is 100% remote. We have a fun and effective working environment with all the perks you would expect from a successful startup. We have now been around for over a decade, and have high expectations regarding where we are taking the company over the next few years.
Top Reasons to Work with Us --This is a growth role and looking for folks wanting to move from QA/Dev to product or 2+ years of experience in product management.--
What You Will Be Doing - Leverage data and customer feedback to constantly iterate and evolve product offerings.
- Contribute to the vision, strategy, and processes.
- Research, understand and analyze customer needs and expectations.
- Review and update product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Prepare detailed product requirements and prototypes, based on the product strategy.
- Review and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
What You Need for this Position 2-5 years of experience in the following:
- Product Management
- QA / Dev moving to Product - ok
- Account Management
- Working with internal partners
- Solving problems present in partners markets
- Telco or Communications - nice to have
- AI or Messaging or SMS or App experience
- Product Roadmap
- BS in related degree
What's In It for You -Competitive Compensation Package - 90k-120k base - depending on experience
-Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
-Unlimited Paid Time Off
-Professional Development Assistance
So, if you are a Product Manager with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Katy Bruce
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.