The Metaverse Content Product Marketing team is seeking an individual who is passionate about building and marketing innovative Virtual Reality (VR) and Mixed Reality (MR) games and content experiences that inspire new audiences to discover and engage with Meta Quest platforms. This position will join a team responsible for the product marketing of content experiences in VR/MR, and will work closely with Product Management, Integrated Marketing, Marketing Insights, Data Science, Developers and Content Leadership. This product marketing team is focused on the inbound phase of product marketing and the strategy that informs outbound marketing with internal partners. They will influence product development and roadmaps, create go-to-market plans, support in-market growth of the ecosystem, and provide direction for future investments. This position plays a pivotal role in setting the strategic direction for the VR business and growing the content ecosystem.The right person can effectively be both strategic and execution-oriented, and is analytical and creative. They are good at building consensus and influencing others through deep understanding of the product and business needs. They are able to build high-level go-to-market strategies, but are also comfortable diving into the details of the plans. They have a passion for content and VR, as well as experience launching content or software experiences.
Product Marketing Manager, VR Content Responsibilities:
- Influence product strategy and roadmap with an understanding of customer and market insights, and business objectives.
- Lead the definition and development of the go-to-market strategy for content launches to grow and engage the VR audience, working cross-functionally to deliver a plan that is grounded in the customer journey framework, user insights, business goals, and market dynamics.
- Partner with VR and Content leaders and broader marketing teams to execute successful product marketing communications and go to market plans around key titles.
- Provide thought leadership to influence decisions and tradeoffs related to short and long term VR content strategy.
- Support ecosystem growth initiatives for live content products and services, working with cross functional partners to meet acquisition and engagement goals.
- Balance of creative and analytic thinking, putting forth best-in-class execution within a measurable and data-driven framework.
- 7+ years of product marketing or strategy experience with content/software, and a demonstrated interest in tech and content.
- Experience with customer research and experience using data and insights to inform product and GTM strategy
- Experience working in a cross-functional capacity within a fast-paced, changing environment across functions (e.g., creative teams, legal, policy, marketing, partnerships, ops).
- Experience creating go-to-market documents, including definining audience, positioning, value proposition and success metrics.
- Interest and understanding of Virtual and Mixed reality
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today-beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law. Please note that Meta may leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies in connection with applications for employment.
This job has expired.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.