AZZ Surface Technologies - Crowley
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, loading/unloading materials, stacking/unstacking material, and packaging products for customer delivery.
Education, Certifications, Licenses & Registrations
High school diploma or equivalent is preferred, but not required.
At least one year of experience is preferred.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
Knowledge of raw materials, production process, quality control and costs, knowledge of hand tools and equipment is preferred. Knowledge of specific and general safety policies and procedures as relates to the plant and the position is preferred.
- Responsible for tying or assisting with tying material onto racks with wire or chain for safe movement throughout operation.
- Use wire to tie material to racks, universal racks,
- Operates and visually inspects all equipment prior to usage to ensure no maintenance is needed.
- Learns to rack a variety of materials by assisting others.
- Racks/unracks or cleans material in order as directed.
- May clean material using a grinder, file, or brush as specified by the customer.
- Inspects material for defects and notify management.
- Uses bolt cutters to remove wire from product and tooling.
- Learns to inspect materials for defects.
- Perform housekeeping activities to keep production area and equipment clean and organized.
- Confers with supervisors to report material conditions that could result in production or customer problems by form of damage or quality issues.
- May assist with training new production helpers as specified by management.
- Required to wear protective equipment, follow safety rules and all company policies and procedures.
Majority of the time is spent standing, walking, stooping, reaching, and bending. Must be capable of lifting up to 50 lbs. Must have good eye hand coordination. Schedule
Full Time Travel
- Packaging And Labeling
- Raw Materials
- Quality Management
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
Join Our Talent Network!Job SnapshotEmployee Type
Crowley, TXJob Type
Not SpecifiedDate Posted
This job has expired.