Production Manager (Ludlow MA) If you are a Production Manager (Ludlow MA) with experience, please read on!
Location: Ludlow MA
Base Salary: ~ $95k- $115k (Negotiable - Depending on experience)
Team Size: ~40+ Personnel
Assembly Lines: 5
Industry: Plastics - Injection Molding / Extrusion
+ Bonus (Paid Quarterly)
We are a leading manufacturer of high-performance thermoplastic corrugated pipe, providing a comprehensive suite of water management products and drainage solutions. Our innovative products and superior drainage solutions are used across a broad range of end markets and applications, including residential, non-residential, agriculture, and infrastructure applications. We have established a leading position in many of these end markets by leveraging our national sales and distribution platform, overall product breadth and scale, and our manufacturing excellence.
What You Will Be Doing The Production Manager is responsible for all daily activities within the plant including leading a zero-injury work culture, production functions, driving continuous improvement, plant organization, raw materials management, housekeeping and other duties as required.
- Implement Lean Standards + Improvements
- Continuous Improvement / Waste Analysis
- Practice proper PPE compliance and maintain a safe working record and environment
- Meet or exceed standard production efficiencies on all production lines
- TIR maintenance and compliance
- Ensure proper management of operating supply purchases via the internal purchase order system or company credit card
- Scheduling of weekly production and tooling changeovers
- Maintain company's product and resin sampling schedule
- Review of inventory reports (Min/Max, Over-allocated)
- Troubleshoot equipment/process problems
- Raw material inventory and management
What You Need for this Position - 2+ Years of Production Management / Supervisor experience
- Hands-on Manager and administrative manager style
- Process and metrics driven
--Not a desk job - We need someone on the floor with a "roll up your sleeves and get the job done mindset"
You should know most of the following
- Production / Assembly Lines
- Safety standards
- Six Sigma
- Waste analysis
- Continuous Improvement
What's In It for You - Great work environment
- Amazing/Generous compensation package
- Generous PTO
- Full Benefits
- Career growth opportunities
If you're interested, please provide the following to get the ball rolling:
1) Updated resume
2) Salary requirements (a range would suffice)
3) Interview availability this week
My email is Justin.Johnson@cybercoders.com.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!