Job ID: 448539
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
The Production Manager directs production operations for plant by performing the following duties:
- Know and follow the five daily plant fundamentals: Safety, Quality, Productivity, Housekeeping, Preventive Maintenance
- Coordinates production in accordance with policies, principles, and procedures established by the company
- Assists Plant Manager with developing plans for efficient use of materials, machines, and employees
- Reviews product quality and modifies production and inventory control programs to maintain and enhance profitable operation of division
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
What CRH Offers You
- Associate's Degree or two years of college, technical school or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 or more years of experience in production with emphasis on process control in a similar industry
- Ability to lead/manage others
- Effective conflict management skills
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 25, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Stockton Job Segment:
Production Manager, Plant, Plant Manager, Temporary, Manager, Manufacturing, Contract, Management
This job has expired.