Together, we move the world-we've been doing it for over 100 years. At MAHLE, as a leading international development partner and systems supplier to the automotive industry, we pursue the objective of making mobility more efficient, more environmentally friendly, more convenient, and more economical. As part of our dual strategy, we are working both on the intelligent combustion engine for the use of hydrogen and other nonfossil fuels and on technologies for fuel cells and e-mobility.
With more than 72,000 employees, MAHLE generated sales of approximately EUR 9,8 billion in 2020 and is represented in over 30 countries with 160 locations, including 12 major research and development centers. Join our MAHLE team! #StrongerTogether
Your Role & Responsibilities
Your Skills & Strengths
- Operates production equipment and performs tasks associated with production.
- Maintain clean and organized work environment.
- Safely and efficiently operate all machinery.
- Responsible for quality of own work and machine set ups.
- Read and follow all process documentation and operator instructions.
- Starting between $17.60 - $20.15 per hour.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Must be available to work any shift and overtime as needed.
- Must be able to stand, walk and use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools and controls.
- Must be able to lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work near moving equipment and have strong mechanical abilities.
- Work in St. Johns, Michigan.There are opportunities for growth, with a strong promote from within culture!
In addition to work in a great team, we encourage you to reach your personal potential and through outstanding learning and development opportunities. Exciting assignments and personalized support for your career are available to you.
This job has expired.