The Production Quality Auditor is responsible for helping to build, foster, and promote quality in Cradlepoint's processes. This position will provide receiving and outgoing inspection and support internal teams with troubleshooting and root cause analysis, process documentation, and process improvements to ensure high quality is delivered to Cradlepoint's customers. The successful candidate will enjoy working for an innovative Company with smart, passionate people who work hard, have fun and are invested in the success of Cradlepoint and its future!
- Document and review findings and audit/inspection records
- Review, develop and implement process documentation
- Assist with quality related training across Cradlepoint Operations
- Collaborate with all departments in driving effective corrective and preventative actions throughout the Operations value stream
- Perform audits on product configured on the production floor and received purchased product as needed
- Support other departments within Operations as needed
- Participate in continuously improving Cradlepoint processes and working to build in quality at the source
Education & Experience:
- Possess a high attention to accuracy and detail
- Possess strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate defect and root cause information to engineering, production, or tech support
- Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines, overtime and handle multiple/detail-oriented tasks
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Adept with MS Office tools such as Word and Excel is necessary (Experience with Excel functions: vlookup, pivot tables, xmtach, and charts is preferred)
- Ability to perform effectively with little direct supervision
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Associates, Technical School degree or equivalent is preferred
- Inspection and auditing experience required
- 0 to 2 years of full time experience in a Quality Assurance or similar role
- Experience working with process improvement and problem-solving methodologies is preferred
- Lean Six Sigma experience is preferred
Cradlepoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, handicap, disability, or any other protected class status pursuant to applicable law.
This job has expired.