Production Supervisor If you are a Production Supervisor with 3+ years of manufacturing management experience, please read on!
We are a leading, family owned HVAC manufacturing company who specializes in the the fabrication of aluminum, steel and other sheet metals. Due to growing demand we are in search for a Production Supervisor to oversee direct and indirect production staff, materials, machinery, and supplies. The ideal candidate will have experience with Lean Principles in manufacturing, (ideally in sheet metal/extruded aluminum ) and plant supervisor experience.
If you fit the mold and are excited to work for a thriving manufacturing firm, taking on the 2nd Shift- then please apply today!
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Industry leader since 1928
- We provide our employees with the best benefits package including paid vacation and 401K Match
What You Will Be Doing - Second shift
- Responsible for 30-60 production staff members : which includes attendance, disciplinary measures, performance reviews, and overtime scheduling.
- Partners with HR in employee selection, advancement, training, and dismissal based on business regulations. Apply policies and practices equally to all workers.
- Maintains a safe and quality-conscious shop mentality, and follows all safety measures - takes the lead in improving safety - Safety First Culture.
- Responsible for developing, communicating and attaining Plant goals and objectives, such as on-time delivery, lead time and scrap rate.
- Develops and maintains performance data to track results and find opportunities for process improvement and waste reduction.
- Promotes, supports, participates in, and maintains lean and Kaizen efforts to ensure our development and profitability.
- Frequently shares consumer feedback with workers to foster problem-solving collaboration.
- Ensures direct reports get all essential training, including cross-training. Effective performance management and coaching promote employee growth and potential.
- Assures adequate tooling and equipment maintenance. Provides tools and safety equipment to operators.
- Work together with Client service, engineering, product and project management to meet customer demands.
What You Need for this Position - 4 year college degree preferred, 2 years of college minimum.
- 3+ years of Management in Manufacturing, Manufacturing Supervisor : sheet metal/extruded aluminum sectors
- Lean Manufacturing
- Independent thinking and a strong inclination toward collaboration.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Must be familiar with assembly processes.
- Effective delegation ability
- Statistical Analysis
- Problem Solving Skills
- Comfortable with 2nd shift operations.
- Employee Development
- Spanish fluency is desired but not needed.
What's In It for You - $75K - $80K
- 401K Match
So, if you are a Production Supervisor with lean manufacturing experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Posted 40 minutes ago
Posted 38 minutes ago
Posted 38 minutes ago