The Program Manager Compliance's role is to assist in the implementation and maintenance of the CHRISTUS Health Compliance Program. This position assists the Director of Corporate Compliance in monitoring processes and programs to ensure program viability in key areas including addressing billing, coding documentation, cost reporting, compliance with HIPAA privacy regulation and other aspects of the delivery of care.
- Review and research laws and regulations both on a reactive and proactive basis to ensure an effective and accurate response to legal and regulatory compliance
- Monitor facility progress in resolution of issues identified through the Integrity Initiatives Database
- Analyze and periodically report on emerging health care industry issues to ensure organizational awareness of governmental focus areas
- Perform ongoing review of the CHRISTUS intranet HIPAA web site to ensure information is accurate and up to date
- Research, write and distribute supporting guidelines, Integrity bulletins and Q&A in response to questions and identified issues
- Support implementation of consistent processes across regions
- Provide specialized education and development of materials as requested by Director
- Follow up with Action items necessary related to various assessments
- HIPAA Privacy: provide interpretation of privacy regulation to support Corporate Audit Services, maintain current knowledge of HIPAA regulations, develop annual educational materials, work with regional Privacy Officers to maintain established system standards, develop and maintain documentation of process to monitor and validate internal controls in conjunction with Director
- Work with Compliance teams to develop consistency to approach between entities
This job has expired.