Project Accountant--Must have exp with subcontractor billings If you are a Project Accountant with subcontractor billing experience, please read on!
NOTE: This position is 100% in-office. The ideal candidate will have prior experience working for a Subcontractor. Candidates who have worked for a GC will also be considered.
What You Will Be Doing The Project Accountant will assist the CFO with day-to-day accounting duties and will also work closely with company Project Managers. Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Oversee accounts payable/receivable and ensure accuracy
- Accurately produce monthly financial statements in a timely manner
- Manage day-to-day bookkeeping functions
- Reconcile accounts as needed
- Produce journal entries
- Verify accuracy of general ledger and subledger activity
- Forecast cash levels and budgets
- Implement systems to increase efficiency
- Ensure that audit/tax requests are fulfilled in a timely and accurate manner
- Work both autonomously and in team situations to complete projects
- Update and maintain cash flows
What You Need for this Position 3+ years of relevant accounting experience and:
- High School Diploma (Advanced Degree is a PLUS)
- Willingness to work in the office as part of a collaborative team
- Proficiency with Excel and basic accounting software
- Prior experience with subcontractor billings
- Exposure to Procore, Autodesk, and/or related construction software
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Excellent deadline management and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a PLUS
- OCIP and/or CCIP is a PLUS
What's In It for You - $70-90k salary (based on experience)
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Sick Leave/PTO
- Opportunities for Growth
So, if you are a Project Accountant with the desired experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Posted 21 minutes ago
Asheboro, North Carolina
Posted 20 minutes ago
Posted 20 minutes ago