Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate “smart” solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni is currently seeking a Project Civil Engineer to assist on multi-discipline designs including public and private site developments in the markets of warehousing, industrial, healthcare, education, office, commercial, residential, hospitality, energy, and infrastructure. Candidates must be able to speak, write and communicate effectively, work collaboratively with others as part of an effective team and work in an energetic and challenging work environment on a variety of project types to provide solutions to difficult issues.
- Manage all aspects of project efforts and interface with clients
- Nurture existing client relationships and develop new clients
- Mentor junior staff
- Prepare proposals and track project budget for profitability
- Perform quality assurance and quality control
- Prepare feasibility studies, drawings, specifications, and reports
- Design and detail of site layout, grading, roadway, and utilities
- Design and detail stormwater management, hydrologic and hydraulic, erosion control
- Understand local, state, and federal ordinances/regulations and the permitting process
- Engage with regulatory agencies
- Evening meeting attendance
- Education: BS in Civil Engineering
- Minimum years of work experience: 7+
- Minimum years of management experience: 2
- License: PE
- Proficient in MS Office 365 (Outlook, Excel, and Word), PDF editing (Bluebeam, Adobe, etc.), AutoCAD Civil 3D, and stormwater management and H&H software
- Consistent attendance and punctuality
Why Work With Us?
- Able to look at the big picture relative to the project goals and coordinate various design disciplines
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.