Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate “smart” solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni is currently looking for a Project Engineer with experience consistent, but not limited to:
- Preparing engineering civil/site designs and plans for jurisdictional approval and permitting
- Working with design/draftsmen and other PM's to complete projects or specific design elements
- Showing initiative in job performance
- Seeking solutions to matters
- Having knowledge or experience with State and Federal agencies as well as local Counties is a plus
- Being familiar/experienced with grading, SESC, SWN ESD to the MEP, Water, Sewer, Stormdrain and Roadway design
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- Specific Degree Required: BS Civil Engineering
- Years of Experience: 8-12
- Years of Management Experience: 4-7
- Computer Skills Required: Microsoft Office, AutoCAD Civil 3D
Why Work With Us?
- Communication skills are a must
- The ability to look at the big picture relative to the project goals and coordinate various design disciplines
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team
- Appropriate appearance and manners to attend meetings with clients
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.