Project Engineer - (Junior Level) If you are a Project Engineer with Precast or Prestressed Concrete Engineering Experience, please read on!
(Applicants who fill out questionnaire go to front of the line)
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. Competitive Salary!
2. The Ultimate Benefits Package!
3. Super Generous PTO/Vacation Time!
What You Will Be Doing Main Responsibilities:
- This will be an onsite role for development purposes
- Schedules the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Confer with Project Manager, owners, and contractors to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints and construction problems.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to workers and clients.
- Plan, organize, and direct on-site activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities and systems.
- Take actions to deal with the result of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Oversee subcontractors who complete specific pieces of the project, such as painting or plumbing.
- Investigate damage, accidents or delays on construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
- Processes supplies and materials to complete construction projects.
What You Need for this Position At Least 1 Year of experience and knowledge of:
- Prior Precast or Prestressed Engineering or Structural Engineering Experience
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience using Primavera P6, Microsoft Tools
- Construction Experience
- Project Engineering Experience
What's In It for You Competitive Base Salary: ($60k-$90k) DOE
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Opportunity for Professional Growth
So, If you are a Project Engineer with Precast or Prestressed Concrete Engineering Experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!