Project Engineer - Multi-Sector GC, $250+ MIL Annual Volume If you are a Project Engineer looking to grow your career with a widely-recognized leader in local construction offering a wide range of complex and award-winning projects- please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us Since 2005, we've built a reputation as a premier builder of complex and challenging projects of all sizes and levels of detail. We have a fantastic relationship with our clients, subcontractors, and community alike due to the talented people we employ and the way we treat our employees. We've been awarded back-to-back Best Place to Work Awards as well as the SHARP award for safety and have recently looked to expand our team based on the steady year-over-year growth, new projects in negotiations, and overall success of our business. We've grown to become one of the larger and more recognized builders locally, doing about $250 MIL/year in volume. We're looking for talented individuals ready to take their career to the next step with a growing and thriving firm as we look to expand our team.
What You Will Be Doing - Assist on-site Project Managers and Superintendents in managing the construction of projects, working in conjunction with other field staff to ensure quality and timeliness
- Participate in general contract and subcontract administration, including review of subcontractor applications for payment, change proposal pricing and supervision of field installations
- Oversee construction scheduling, material and equipment procurement, systems coordination, shop drawing and submittal review coordination and project cost review/report
- Monitor and control quality, maintenance of as-built plans and job-site safety and accident prevention programs
- Participate in and document project coordination meetings
- Manage change order documentation and associated cost reporting/maintenance
- Research and suggest options on construction means, methods and equipment
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, or related field of study
- 1+ years GC-level experience in commercial construction (preferably, with demonstrated experience on projects up to $40 MIL)
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the general and subcontract documents, drawings and specifications, construction means, methods and materials.
- General knowledge of construction principles/practices required
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, MS Project & Procore, or other related Construction Management Software
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary (DOE)
- Annual and Performance-based Bonus
- 4 Weeks PTO
- Car Allowance & Gas Card
- College Saving/Student Debt Contribution of $100/month
- 100% Company-Paid Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage (50% for dependents!)
- 401k (w/ match up to 5%)
So, if you are a Project Engineer with previous experience on ground up commercial builds looking to take your career to the next level, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!