BCforward is currently seeking a highly motivated Project Manager @Irving, TX.
We place consultants for end clients all over USA.
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 8 months contract
* 7+ years of experience in strategy development and execution related with reg projects
* Strong business domain knowledge across Credit Risk/Commercial lending products including reference data across various financial products
* Experience with senior engagement management roles and program execution of significant scope in consumer financial services
* Experience in the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including Agile project work
* Demonstrates clear understanding of the drivers of performance and decision making to maximize results. Strategic thinker with proven ability to operationalize the strategy
* Robust problem-solving skills
* Communication skills and ability to influence others and deliver clearly articulate presentations to senior leaders. Ability to lead and direct a team of knowledge professionals
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 199343 when responding to this ad.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our