Project Manager If you are a Project Manager with Renovation Experience, please read on!
(Applicants who fill out questionnaire go to front of the line)
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. Competitive Base Salary!
2. The Ultimate Benefits Package!
3. Super Generous PTO/Vacation Time!
What You Will Be Doing Main Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the provisions and requirements of all contract documents, including: plans, specifications, owners contract, sub-contracts and purchase orders
- Develop Construction Budgets and interface with accounting team complete some basic accounting functions as it pertains to the project
- Review and approve - subcontractor and vendor invoices and change requests
- Manage and hire sub-contractors for all projects including writing contracts, scopes of work for contracts, etc. with assistance from Administrative Assistant
- Maintain relationships with clients, sub-contractors, architects, engineers, government officials, and other related parties
- Ensure quality of work by subcontractors and Core Built Contracting meets quality expectations
- Write significant project related correspondence. Prepare and develop reports for client project status meetings/requests
- Develop Critical Path project schedule that shows a logical critical path, float and durations with properly scheduled predecessors and successors in an organized breakdown structure
- Work with Field Superintendent to coordinate all aspects of job
- Provide reporting on project progress, financial status, and other requests via Accounting/Project Management software
What You Need for this Position 3-5 years in Project Management or Bachelors Equivalent:
- Prior General Contracting experience
- Ability to read and understand Construction Blueprints, specifications & technical language of construction
- Well-developed skills for managing project profitability and reporting including: budgeting, forecasting, and analyzing job costs and project budgets
- Total understanding of project budgeting and estimating
- MS Word & Excel experience required
- MS Project experience a plus
- Bluebeam, Revit, and Revu a plus
- Experience with web based Construction Project Management and Bidding/Estimating tools
- Efficient in sales and budgeting
- Experienced with CAD and SolidWorks
What's In It for You Competitive Base Salary: ($70k-$130k) DOE
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Opportunity for Professional Growth
So, if you are a Project Manager with Renovation Experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!