This job has expired.
Project Manager (High-end Commercial TI Projects up to $20 MIL) If you are a Project Manager seeking an opportunity with a successful and growing General Contractor with a local book of business- please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us Since 2004, we've established ourselves as the contractor of choice for a number of clients and projects throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. While we oversee a wide array of Commercial TI projects, we are currently expanding our preconstruction team to experienced candidates who are looking to grow their careers locally and have experience in the corporate TI and clean room areas. We also oversee renovations, build-outs, and large-scale additions to healthcare facilities, higher education buildings, and life sciences structures. We have built a reputation through a solid track record of working with high-profile clients such as Ebay, Irvine Co., Yahoo, Stanford, and Google and are only looking to continue expanding our client and project list while continuing to provide an exceptional working environment for each and every one of our employees.
What You Will Be Doing - Creates and executes project work plans and makes appropriate revisions to meet changing needs.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operation aspects of a project and scope.
- Manages/executes estimating and pricing aspects of projects, including creating realistic and comprehensive estimates and executing change pricing as needed
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Develops cost-effective plans and schedules for completion of projects following a logical pattern for utilization of resources.
- Selects and coordinates work of subcontractors working on various phases of the project.
- Oversees performance of all trade contractors and reviews architectural and engineering drawings to ensure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
- Is responsible for proper administration of construction contracts and for obtaining all necessary permits and licenses.
- Supervises assistant managers, reviews their reports, checks on any reported difficulties, and corrects any safety violations or other reported deficiencies.
- Identifies the elements of project design and construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims.
- Responsible for ensuring that construction activities move according to predetermined schedule and project profitability forecast, monitoring the progress of construction activities on a regular basis and holding regular status meetings.
- Project accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking of team expenses and minimizing exposure and risk in the project
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
- Reports to owners and architects about progress and any necessary modifications of plans that seem indicated.
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or related field of study
- 3+ Years of GC-level experience including related project experience within the high-end interiors market (on Biotech, Clean Room/Lab, Life Sciences, and Advance Technology projects)
- 1-year minimum supervisory experience as a Project Manager within Commercial Construction
- Previous experience with and ability to develop accurate project estimates and pricing reports
- Ability to read plans and project manuals, including specifications and accurately compare them to subcontractor submitted items
- Proficient computer knowledge including using programs such as MS Office, Microsoft Word, Excel, and MS Project (knowledge/experience in Prolog or similar Project Management Software is preferred)
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary (Depending on Experience)
- Performance-based Annual Bonus (~10% range)
- Unlimited PTO (for all management employees)
- Company-sponsored Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits (30 days after 1st day!)
- Car Allowance & Gas Card
- 401k (with dollar for dollar match up to 4%!) from day 1!
So, if you are a Project Manager with experience managing high-end and technical tenant improvement projects locally, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.