Job ID: 306800
MoistureShield, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. MoistureShield has pioneered the use of recycled polyethylene plastic in the manufacture of composite building materials. With its constantly evolving portfolio of patented and proprietary recycling technologies, MoistureShield has been widely recognized as a leader in resource conservation innovation and received the EPA Award for Environmental Excellence for its process of converting scrap plastic to composite outdoor decking.
This Project Manager position will coordinate and supervise greenfield, retrofit, and add on projects throughout MoistureShield manufacturing facilities. The Project Manager oversees outside contractors and ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Collaborate with engineers, operations team, & equipment manufacturers
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Select contractors and delegate work
- Obtain permits and licenses
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors
- Problem-solve to address delays, emergencies, or other issues
- Comply with all safety and building codes as well as legal requirements
- Complete Progress Reporting
- Explain contract and technical matters in a clear manner
- Assist with preparing budgets & cost estimates
- Create schedules and timelines to ensure project is delivered on time
- Ensure safety procedures are adhered to by all contractors, trades, and employees
- BS in Engineering or other technical program, with minimum of three (3) years of industrial project management experience. In lieu of a degree, a minimum of six (6) years of industrial project management experience is required
- In-depth understanding of extrusion process, equipment, and project management principles
- Proven leadership skills and ability to delegate work
- Exceptional time management skills, ability to estimate work effort & time needed for various construction jobs
- Outstanding communication, organization, and negotiation skills
- Good writing skills for proposals and reports
- Excellent technical skills and understanding of construction methods, contracts, and blueprints
- A team player with leadership abilities
- BS/BA in engineering or relevant field or equivalent experience
What CRH Offers You
- Travel throughout North America 5-10%
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
MoistureShield, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Jul 31, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Fayetteville Job Segment:
Project Manager, Construction, Installer, Engineer, Manager, Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Management
This job has expired.