Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labeling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In 2020, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 5.4billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Eurofins BioPharma Product Testing has delivered expert scientific support to companies working to improve human and animal health. As a member of the Eurofins BPT team, you will work alongside respected technical experts dedicated to scientific excellence in a process driven regulatory compliant environment.
Eurofins BPT-Columbiais looking for aProject Manager Ito join our Project Management team located in Columbia, Missouri.The Project Manager I has overall responsibilityfrom initial acceptance of quote through project completion. Works closely with operations, test designers, protocol writers and commercial staff to ensure clients programs are scheduled and work is completed to provide overall client satisfaction.
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Interacts closely with clients and communicates overall goals and expectations to operations through the setup of the study design within eLIMs-BPT.
- Works closely with commercial staff and clients to define the scope of client projects. Assists in preparation of quotes and proposals.
- Provides project oversight, acts as client advocate on site; interacts with operations and analytical test designers to keep all parties well informed of project status.
- Assists in the projection of routine and professional updates to management to create feedback and ongoing monitoring of out-of-scope and scope creep; project status; operational issues, and client satisfaction.
- Responsible for updating information in CRM.
- Logistical management and control of all study prerequisites are onsite to start a project, including methods, protocols and sample/standard materials in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the project setup by performing review of all study information. Study design must be an accurate reflection of client expectations.
- Monitors time-based projects and responsible for managing change orders.
- Provides full stability study management capabilities, including stability study group configuration and requirements associated with the Stability Module. Need to have more information for trending data, look at what the capabilities are. PM responsibility of stability program.
- Accountable for Analytical Definition which includes specification information, calculation determination, regulatory status and reporting criteria.
- Manages multiple clients while coordinating and working with internal departments to meet client timelines.
- Coordinates all face-to-face and teleconferences/communications relating to the client's work and works with client to address client questions, concerns and comments.
- Responsible for evaluating invoices as directed.
- Performs other related duties as required and directed.
- Competency in servicing multiple company's service lines, with main focus in Biologics area. Ability to present information in a professional and persuasive manner. Competence with tools and methods for project management. Project management or facilitation experience. Leadership skills, analytical abilities, and effective project management skills.
- Ability to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency, sampling theory, and factor analysis. Ability to apply concepts such as percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical solutions. Ability to analyze complex data sets as part of root cause analysis and statistical modeling/trending.
- Able to identify existing and potential problems in both technical and non-technical settings. Is able to problem solve across multiple levels of organizations, recognizing often competing needs. Identifies root causes of problems and addresses them to avoid future issues. Gathers data from a variety of sources, establishes facts, draws conscientious conclusions, and proposes solutions.
- Ability to learn eLIMS-BPT, EtQ and Microsoft Office application is required.
- Minimal commercial travel with overnight stays.
- Must be able to read, write, comprehend, and speak English. Written documentation is legible and sufficiently fluent (in English) to be understood by others.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret publications and regulations. Ability to write complex reports, correspondence, speeches, and articles for publication. Ability to analyze data and report on metrics. Ability to effectively present information to top management, clients, customers, public groups, and various functions of the company.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field such as chemistry, biochemistry, biology, chemical engineering, pharmaceutical sciences or other directly related field or degree with comparable coursework in the above areas and a minimum of six (6) years of industry experience including at least three years of experience in managing projects and/or laboratory personnel.
- A combination of advanced degrees and experience may be substituted for the above requirements.
- In rare cases, comparable demonstrated competence and experience in the relevant area may be used to substitute in whole or in part for the Bachelor's degree.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8:00am.- 4:30 pm, with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Columbia, MO are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and PTO, and dental and vision options.To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our websitewww.eurofinsus.com.We are looking forward to receiving your application including your expected salary and possible start date via our career website.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.