Project Manager - Land Development If you are a Project Manager with at least 2 years of Land Development experience, please read on!
Headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina we are an Award-Winning employee-owned Engineering and Surveying firm with more than 700 staff members in offices throughout the U.S. We are a unique firm founded in 1978, specializing in civil, environmental, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and structural engineering.
This is truly a special opportunity to join a world-class team of professionals within a nimble organization to provide sustainable solutions for our clients land planning, permitting, Stormwater, development and land management needs.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Planning, Development and Natural Resources (PDNR) team to provide technical and design services in support of land (site) development projects.
Top Reasons to Work with Us *Compensation:* Up to $120k
*Awards:* Numerous awards for design, technical and operational excellence
*Benefits:* Premium healthcare (medical, dental, and Vision)
*Growth:* Huge opportunity for both personal and professional growth
What You Will Be Doing - Responsible for project management and design of land (site) development, including commercial and residential development design and permitting for water, sewer, grading, erosion control, and storm drainage.
- Ensure that all aspects of the project are followed through to completion which includes clients' meetings and relationships, project team members communication, monitoring budget and progress and A/R collections.
- Conduct preliminary evaluations, prepare various reports, writing proposals, produce design drawings, prepare technical specifications and prepare permit submittals for civil engineering projects
What You Need for this Position - BS in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Preferred NC PE or ability to acquire NC PE quickly through reciprocity.
- Proven track record of project performance and 5-10 years of experience in land (site) development.
What's In It for You Salary: $100k- $120K
- Excellent PTO/Sick Time Package
- 401k w/ match
- Premium Medical/Health/Vision/Dental/Life
So, if you are a Project Manager with Land Development experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.