This job has expired.
Project Manager- Life Science & Institutional Construction If you are a Project Manager with Life-Science and Institutional construction experience, please read on! We are a top 5 Boston General Contractor looking to grow our team of construction professionals. If you are looking for an opportunity of a lifetime, apply today!
Top Reasons to Work with Us *- Excellent compensation based on experience from 150K-200k *
- Excellent Benefits Package- including bonus structure
- Growth opportunity
- Diverse project list
- Great company culture
What You Will Be Doing - Becomes thoroughly familiar with estimates and final negotiated price and scope
- Prepares detailed cost background and presents to Accounting
- Purchases all subs and vendors equal to or less than presented in the cost code breakdown
- Schedules project in accordance with GC's initial construction schedule and estimate
- Actively manages the progress, accuracy, and execution of work within the contract scope, dollar amount, and the agreed schedule.
- Documents all deviation in schedule and changes in scope. Presents accurate and timely cost impact pricing to GC for all such changes.
- Insures that GC is in agreement with all changes and produces necessary change order paperwork.
- Submits monthly requisitions and approves sub and vendor invoices. Closeout project in a timely manner in accordance with the contract document
What You Need for this Position More than 10 years of experience and knowledge of all phases of construction management including:
- History of managing Life-Science and Intstitutional projects in the New England market preferred
- Project experience with budgets ranging from $30M+
- Provide clear and articulate direction to team-members
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Experience with pre-construction, estimating RFIs, change orders, and submittals
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Strong administrative skills--ability to maintain clear notes, keep organized records and time-management
- Knowledge of Procore, Bluebeam, P6, and other construction-related software preferred
What's In It for You Compensation of 150-200k based on experience
- 100% Covered Medical
- Bonus Structure
- 401k with match
So, if you are a Senior Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Posted 22 minutes ago
New York, New York
Posted 20 minutes ago
Menlo Park, California
Posted 19 minutes ago