Fairfield Residential's Renovation Construction Division is looking for a Project Manager to assist with various project within our organization. A qualified candidate must have at least 2 years of experience as a Project Manager in multifamily renovation.
This position can be based in either our Boca Raton, FL or Arlington, VA offices.
- College Degree or equivalent
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- 5-years experience in multi-family and/or renovation/construction
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and MS Project
- Ability to work with and coordinate contractors, property teams, and various internal and external renovation scopes of work
- Manage multiple Renovations and Capex projects.
- Management of Construction Management Personnel.
- Assist with due diligence process.
- Budget development and budget Management.
- Manage and approve invoices thru CIS and Yardi.
- Initiate bid scopes of work and draft contract scopes/requests and contract processing.
- Assist in coordinating all new design elements. Coordinate furnishings and designer provided elements delivery schedule with construction schedule(s).
- Assist and oversee with Construction Management Agreements (CMA), Property Capital Projects and Insurance claim capex projects.
- Review design drawings and specifications
- Compose the scope of work identifying products, specifications, performance standards and contract documents
- Prepare and distribute bid packages to qualified vendors and conduct pre-bid meetings
- Qualify bids and bidders, and make selections
- Establish construction schedule and develop related budget
- Regularly update and report on the project's performance through the schedule, cost report, weekly report, progress photos and accounting calls
- Regularly monitor field operations through site visits and inspections
Monitor and advise on job safety protocols
- Prepare and submit contracts, change orders and purchase orders
- Other and related tasks as directed by the Senior Project Manager
Estimated Rate of Pay:
$90,000 - $110,000
This position is exempt; the range above reflects annual salary.
The pay range displayed for this position is determined by skills and experience required, location and job complexity*. Potential job offers may vary based on the skills, education, and experience an individual candidate holds. This range reflects base rate only, and does not include allowances, perks, commissions or bonuses applicable to this position (if any). In addition to base salary, Fairfield offers all full time associates the following, upon meeting eligibility requirements:
- Paid time off, paid holidays and sick days, paid time off for volunteering activities (optional)
- Matched 401(k)
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance
* Pay range is a calculation based on a midpoint price. Fairfield complies with all wage and hour laws, including minimum wage and salary exempt requirements.