Project Manager - New Development If you are a Project Manager with overseeing New Development experience, please read on!
To secure business assets on the premises while avoiding shoplifter encounters and assuring the safe passage of paying consumers, we deploy radio frequency and locking wheel technology.
We're putting an end to cart-based theft and loss all around the world. The industry's biggest sales, service, and support staff is focused to advancing beyond speedy installation and assisting clients in fully operating and continually updating the world's most comprehensive loss prevention and cart solutions, which marry technological complexity and ease-of-use.
What You Will Be Doing - From idea through market release, manage projects through a stage-gated procedure.
- Prior to project execution, gather requirements and VOC to establish the business case, project scope, deliverables, and delivery timeframe.
- Ensure that all Engineering resources are aligned throughout the project's lifetime and engage in capacity planning for the engineering department.
- For various new product development projects, lead weekly team meetings to track progress, adjust timelines, and manage project dashboards.
- To maintain projects aligned with corporate goals, provide project status to management team with essential information such as timeline, project expenses, milestone successes, risks, and so on.
- Maintain and update the ArenaPLM resource planning and tracking tool based on input from cross-functional team members in engineering, product management, marketing, sales, supply chain, manufacturing, quality assurance, technical support, and field services.
- To reach target dates with high quality and certainty, create relevant Gantt charts inside project management software to illustrate important route, dependencies, and any deviations in the schedule.
- Managing challenges and hazards throughout the delivery process, as well as recognizing possible project schedule delays and supporting recovery plans and alternative analyses
- Organize and maintain all necessary product material to provide a smooth transfer from engineering to global sales and operational teams for NPI.
What You Need for this Position - Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field; a combination of relevant education and recent work experience may be considered in lieu of the bachelors degree requirement
- Certification as a PMP from the Project Management Institute (PMI) and/or an advanced degree is desirable
- Minimum of five years of proven experience delivering technology products, developing, or implementing technology projects
- Strong project management and leadership skills for managing projects and the cross functional
- Ability to communicate ideas and shared vision effectively with executives and engineering
- Proven self-management and team-management skills
- Balanced technical and business mindset with great attention to detail and an ever positive, cando attitude
So, if you are interested, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Posted about 5 hours ago
Posted about 5 hours ago
Senior Manager, Failure Investigation - Instrument Sustaining Engineering (Relocation Assistance Available - Position Located in Sunnyvale, CA)Cepheid
Posted 38 minutes ago