Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Project Managers who have experience across the mining, oil & gas, downstream and hydrogen industrial sectors. All roles will have a focus on digital solutions and delivery into asset digital twin environments.
To manage and deliver a multi-discipline, internal and client project(s). Remit will include the delivery of maintenance, reliability and operations readiness and digital twin related deliverables to ensure project success. A member of the Wood Operational Management Solutions (OMS) leadership team reporting to the OMS Senior Operations Manager.
To lead single or multiple projects delivering to a new or existing client(s).
- Establishment of the project execution plan. To include definition on project objectives and strategies, work scope, risk and opportunities, overall work plan and schedule, financial plan, quality and safety requirements etc., consistent with the terms of the respective OMS project execution plan mandatory contents.
- Gathering and establishing of customer project deliverables requirements.
- Stakeholder management and engagement.
- The administering of the contract agreements between Wood and its Client(s).
- The administering of the contract agreements between Wood and its subcontractors whereby Wood and Client interests are protected and costs are managed.
- The maintaining of close contact with respective Clients throughout the project to ensure satisfactory reaction to Client's needs or criticisms.
- The monitoring and control of project performance against budget, schedule, and quality and safety requirements using appropriate control tools and reporting of same to OMS Management and Client.
- Preparation of regular project progress and cost reports. Cost report to include the Earned Value Analysis with Forecast on completion.
- The identification of changes in the scope of work and ensuring that appropriate change requests are current and adequate.
- The promotion of quality and safety on the project in consultation with quality and safety representatives. The issuing of directions for job close-out and the securing of the final project acceptance and contract release from client.
Skills / Qualifications
- PMP qualification is desirable
- 5 to 10 years as upstream Oil & Gas project management roles
- Degree qualified in an engineering discipline
- Experience managing multi-discipline team
- Highly competent in project management techniques and best practice approaches.