The Public Sector Partner Manager will recruit, mentor & enable channel partners to build a Cradlepoint Practice in the Public Sector Segment. They will align with the Area VP, Sales teams to develop a GTM strategy and build pipeline and drive revenue with selected partners. Public Sector is the fastest growing segment in our industry to date. We need additional partner manager capacity to meet company revenue expectations and partner growth.
The Cradlepoint Sales Organization is looking for a Partner Account Manager who will manage the Partner sales within a designated country, territory, or region and will be primarily responsible for Cradlepoint-led or partner-led selling motions and ensuring appropriate account coverage. The Partner Account Manager will build business plans that align tactical account or partner plans with corporate strategy, as well as build local business plans that adapt and execute regional priorities and company growth initiatives. They will also ensure that the partner sales force is trained, skilled, motivated, measured appropriately, and rewarded commensurately and will provide coaching and mentoring, and will challenge individuals and teams to improve sales performance. They will actively recruit to provide Cradlepoint with superior sales talent, manage pipeline size, shape, and velocity and provide timely, accurate forecasts. In addition to the above, the Channel Account Manager will remove obstacles that inhibit team success. In addition to the above, the Channel Account Manager will help train and motivate local cellular carrier representatives (Verizon, ATT, T-Mobile, Sprint) to understand clearly our ability to deliver best in class solutions across Mobility, IOT & Branch market segments.
Key Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Identify prospects and recruit net new channel partners which complement Cradlepoint growth strategy
- Train, coach, and mentor partner sales representatives and sales engineers to ensure and enable optimum selling for Partners
- Travel to channel partner locations within region as needed, while managing ROI of travel costs.
- Effectively respond, communicate with and present information to channel partners, co-workers, customers, clients, and the general public
- Drive the success of partner-related programs
- Manage and deploy co-marketing services and funding
- Execute clear and timely communications and notifications of major events (product releases, promotions, tradeshows, etc.)
- Drive sales force discipline and measurable accountability for meeting or achieving quota
- Contribute to profit and loss within areas of responsibility (e.g., country, region, territories) and all aspects of a deal's lifecycle
- Drive direct or partner-led sales within territories and regions to ensure linear tracking of targeted revenue, margin, and profitability metrics
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years applicable channel sales experience
- Travel to both Partner and Carrier locations, within region as required and maintain a good ROI on those travel expenses
- Must have skills in building, maintaining, and expanding channel sales relationships
- Must be able to effectively respond, communicate with and present information to channel partners, co-workers, customers, clients, and the general public
- Must have exceptional social skills and ability to get along well with others
- Must be able to travel and be able to stand for hours at a time in Cradlepoint or partner booth at tradeshows
- Must have excellent phone communication etiquette and be able to drive weekly call volume goals
- Prioritize and adjust to the changing demands of the position
- Effectively respond, communicate with and present information to channel partners, carriers, co-workers, customers, clients, and the general public
- Meet and exceed monthly/quarterly/ and annual channel sales revenue goals as assigned
- Proactively manage channel sales pipeline
- Must be able to coordinate channel partner, inside sales, outside sales engagements
- Serve as a liaison between the channel partner and other internal Cradlepoint departments
- Assist channel partner marketing team with demand generation campaigns
- Must reside in respective region
Cradlepoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, handicap, disability, or any other protected class status pursuant to applicable law.
This job has expired.