1. Defines requirements and coordinates implementation of the various components of Stonhard's Quality System in-order to meet or exceed the requirements of ISO 9001 Quality System.
- Coordinates the creation, revision, maintenance and distribution of all ISO standard operating procedures, process control documentation (formula, batch/packaging instructions, QA/QC record keeping) and standard specifications.
- Coordinates SOP training requirements and audits and maintains records of all training related to ISO/SOP training.
- Coordinates with Operations and QC groups on the development and implementation of statistical process control methodologies.
- Coordinates and performs internal audits (process audits) for all ISO process sections.
- Coordinates periodic assessments at all Stonhard locations and acts as the primary liaison with outside certifying/auditing firm.
2. Quality Assurance Department
This job has expired.
- Ensure and inspect that the quality of products and services standards, processes and procedures of the company are maintained throughout its operations.
- Coordinate with other departments in creating, updating, and managing SOP's/Work Instructions.
- Perform layered audits to assists in sustaining current processes and procedures.
- Prepare, format, and regulate the implementation of QA policies and standards.
- Manage and conduct Internal Audits, making recommendations for improvement.
- Assist with operations and local quality function in tracking, documenting, and reporting quality levels as well as looking into other KPIs.
- Oversee Corrective Action process and platform, coordinating with other departments to identify root causes, corrections, measurements, and continual improvements.
- Create training materials and conducting training sessions as needed.