Quality Assurance Manager *Title:* QA Manager
*Location:* Bluffton, IN
*Salary:* $80,000 - $95,000/year
*Requirements:* Quality Assurance, Food Manufacturing, SQF
Based in Bluffton, Indiana we have been in business for 30 years and over the last year have increased our headcount by 11%. We are currently looking to add a Quality Assurance Manager to our team. Our product is sold nationwide, you may have even purchased and consumed our product without realizing it.
We were recently acquired, but through this acquisition, we were able to maintain our culture and identity. The company that acquired us saw our potential and decided not to fix what wasn't broken, but rather provide us the resources to improve!
If you are a Quality Assurance Manager with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Our Benefits Start on Day ONE!
- We have seen a 30% increase in revenue over the last 2 years
- We payout bonuses quarterly
- We are on pace to be the number one distributor of our product in the US in the next 18 months!
What You Will Be Doing - Lead improvement of the current quality assurance process. This includes quality systems review process (QRS), Standard operating procedures (SOPs), incoming ingredient inspections, product scoring, addresses field complaints, and develops Standard work instructions.
- Works with the Quality team to execute SQF Plans to achieve/maintain SQF manufacturing and quality Certifications at the facility and meets all our requirements related to the quality program.
- Lead improvement initiatives in all aspects as it relates to quality. This includes food defense systems review process, standard operating procedures (SOP's), incoming ingredient inspections, product scoring, addressing complaints, and developing standardized work instructions.
- Responsible for the facilitation and execution of 3rd party audit requirements such as SQF and AIB.
- Establish departmental goals and execute improvement initiatives to achieve said goals that align with current business objectives.
- Manage finished product evaluation system and provide leadership to drive improvements in key customer attributes as they relate to Quality.
- Oversee Pre-Requisite Programs for Quality.
What You Need for this Position - SQF
- Food Manufacturing
- Food Safety
- Corrective Action Systems
What's In It for You Competitive Base Salary - $80K - $95K
Health Benefits - Start on day one
PTO - 10 Days
10% Bonus, paid out quarterly. So, 2.5% every quarter!
So, if you are a Quality Assurance Manager with experience:
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to Steve.Nash@cybercoders.com
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.