Quality Control Manager If you are a Quality Control Manager with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us We are a world-class company that produces, distributes, and markets cement, ready-mixed concrete, aggregates, and innovative products related to the construction industries in Mexico and the United States. Our company takes pride in being an industry leader that offers a culture of innovation, higher performance, and safety. We offer our employees competitive benefits that include paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability insurance plans, and a 401K.
What You Will Be Doing - Implements, upgrades and plans the steps in quality assurance.
- Develops the testing procedures and protocols used in quality assurance programs.
- Review plans and specifications with sales team to determine the best products for the project.
- Designs and provides and/or review and approve project submittal packages for customers.
- Utilize daily KPIs to drive excellence in operations, sales, technical services and customer service.
- Analyzes accuracy of plant batching and provides recommendations for improvement. Performs plant audits of to ensure that plants comply with technical policy.
- Oversee the submittal and qualification process and address any specific project requirements.
- Investigates customer complaints thoroughly and handles responses appropriately.
- Available to assist at the jobsite at any time. Visits job sites to respond to quality control issues and to ensure that Technical Services and Quality Control Standard Operating Procedures are being followed.
- Look for root causes of all problems and utilizes problems as a means of educating field team members about the principles of quality production.
- Provide ongoing education of new products and developments to internal and external customers.
- Be a leader in usage of Operator verification program to improve production and to eliminate quality complaints.
- Participate in management team meetings and oversee a team of quality control technicians and engineers.
- Contributes to the maintenance of operational policies and procedures including hiring and termination, promotion and determining pay. Responsible for scheduling and performance evaluation.
- Works with the Operations Manager and Plant Managers to ensure optimal production from plants.
What You Need for this Position - Associates or Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of experience/education (preferably in Engineering, construction engineer or mining engineer).
- 3-5 years of related experience in aggregate, asphalt and concrete industry (preferred) or relevant quality control management.
- Previous supervisory/management experience preferred.
- Current Professional engineer license or ability to or ability to obtain within a year
- Ability to Maintain and uphold continuing education
- Understanding of industry standards and specifications as well as knowledge of ready mix, asphalt, aggregate, manufacturing design, process and equipment.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Demonstrated proficiency with personal computer and software packages.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize and to work independently.
- Uses time efficiently and ensures job duties, issues, and concerns are handled in a timely, appropriate manner.
- Lead the QC team by planning, organizing and communicating effectively with the team.
- Ability to work under pressure and availability to work at any given time on any given day.
- Exhibits good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Frequent regional travel with occasional overnights.
What's In It for You - 85K-100K Salary
- 15k Relocation Bonus
- Dental Vision
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
So, if you are a Quality Control Manager with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!