Together, we move the world-we've been doing it for over 100 years. At MAHLE, as a leading international development partner and systems supplier to the automotive industry, we pursue the objective of making mobility more efficient, more environmentally friendly, more convenient, and more economical. As part of our dual strategy, we are working both on the intelligent combustion engine for the use of hydrogen and other nonfossil fuels and on technologies for fuel cells and e-mobility.
With more than 72,000 employees, MAHLE generated sales of approximately EUR 9,8 billion in 2020 and is represented in over 30 countries with 160 locations, including 12 major research and development centers. Join our MAHLE team! #StrongerTogether
Your Role & Responsibilities
Your Skills & Strengths
- Responsible for Manufacturing Plant Quality
- Issues and facilitates corrective action process.
- Leads and facilitates HFI root cause investigations and dispositions.
- Leads and facilitates scrap reduction and root cause investigations.
- Conducts Product Knowledge training on shift and required.
- Process Deviations in accordance with customer and MAHLE Requirements.
- Supports root cause investigations and implements corrective actions in response to customer complaints.
- Supports and assists in warranty investigations.
- Generates individual product reports for tracking of scrap concerns and activities related to the individual part concerns.
- Identifies technical problems and implements corrective actions.
- Supports internal, external and customer audits.
- Conducts internal Control Plans audits.
- Assists in the development and mentoring of Quality Auditors.
- Maintain successful relationships with engineering, manufacturing, and regulatory departments.
- Generates weekly and monthly reports for internal and external use for the purpose of tracking quality concerns, in-process corrective action activity and effectiveness of the activity.
- Attends and reports Shop Floor Management activities.
- Other duties as assigned by Quality Manager.
- BS degree preferred or equivalent relevant experience
- 5 to 7 years related experience, preferably within the automotive industry with primary focus on quality systems.
- Proven problem solving training - Kepner Tregoe and or Six Sigma Black Belt and or Shainin Journeyman or equivalent would be asset.
- Project management skills would be an asset.
- CQE/CQA would be an asset.
- Excellent problem-solving, mistake-proofing and product reliability analysis skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of SPC, DOE, FMEA, MSA, PPAP, Control Plans, gage design and measurement techniques.
- Strong organizational, presentation skills, and communication skills and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong leadership skills. Ability to lead teams, make key decisions and work in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Minitab.
- Working knowledge of AIAG requirements, TS16949:2010 and ISO 14001 standards.
- Ability to read, understand and interpret engineering drawings (GD&T).
- Ability to travel as required.
In addition to work in a great team, we encourage you to reach your personal potential and through outstanding learning and development opportunities. Exciting assignments and personalized support for your career are available to you.