Expected Travel: None
Requisition ID: 5187
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
US COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements:
Teleflex is focused on the health and safety of our employees, their families, and our customers. Teleflex will comply with US government regulations regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirements for US workers. To ensure we are prepared for all applicable vaccination requirements, Teleflex is currently collecting vaccination status and accommodation requests from our US based employees.
Employees and new hires in sales or field-based roles that require vendor credentials to access to medical facilities as an essential function of the job may be required to obtain the COVID-19 vaccination based on customer/site requirements. This requirement is independent of Teleflex policy or any applicable US governmental regulations.
OEM - Teleflex Medical OEM is a leading global provider of product development and production services for medical device manufacturers. We set ourselves apart with deep expertise, decades of experience, a dedication to design for manufacturability, and extensive, in-house capabilities, which include engineering, regulatory services, material selection and formulation, prototyping, manufacturing, assembly and packaging. We deliver industry-changing innovations and next-generation solutions for extrusions; diagnostic and interventional catheters; balloons and balloon catheters; sheath/dilator sets; specialty sutures, braids and fibers; and bioabsorbable sutures, yarns and resins. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
Responsible to support all Teleflex Medical Quality Systems by providing Quality Control support to the manufacturing, operations, and process development areas. Conduct full functional routine inspections of manufactured products and solve common problems with the aid of supervisor. This support includes providing inspection reports, verification of labels and entering data into computer database.
• Correctly and accurately interpret specifications, instructions and procedures
• Correctly and accurately measure and inspect product as well as read and record measurement data.
• Perform inspections thoroughly and correctly in a timely manner.
• Correctly and accurately enter information onto forms or into database as required
• Independently make decisions regarding inspection priorities based on logistics and/or productions priorities for maximum efficiency
• Correctly and accurately perform inspections or tests as outlined in a protocol or engineering study.
• Determine product conformance and non-conformance to specifications.
• Assist in other areas of the Quality department, as required.
Education / Experience Requirements
• High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution, preferred.
• A minimum of 3 years of regulated medical device manufacturing experience, or equivalent, required.
• Previous quality experience preferred.
• General knowledge of how quality systems work as well as documentation systems.
• Knowledge of metrology equipment including but not limited to calipers, rulers, micrometers, pressure gages, instron test machines, chatillon force gauges, gage pins and vision systems/comparators
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• Computer and math skills, the ability to measure accurately. (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
• High attention to detail.
• Ability to read and interpret prints, procedures and specifications and demonstrate the ability to be thorough and accurate.
• Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must work well with others as an effective team, as well as being able to work independently.
• Self-starter with drive and enthusiasm for quality
• Performs other duties as assigned
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.