This position in Quality Assurance is responsible for enhancing QA methodology and ensuring compliance by working with management to improve quality and process standards that result in on-time and efficient delivery of systems.
1+ years of QA Test Analyst experience • BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- Moderate knowledge of QA methodologies.
- Knowledge of process improvement.
- Knowledge of the software development process.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of QA testing methodologies.
- Verbal skills - ability to communicate with both technical and nontechnical customers.
- Written skills/documentation.
- Basic project management skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Basic oral and written communication.
- Participate in process improvement and compliance to successfully and consistently deliver high-quality software products and services on time, on budget, and to specification, enabling flexibility to react quickly to changes in priorities or circumstances to meet the needs of the business.
- Participate in project reviews.
- Cooperate in the enhancement of the methodologies employed for test planning and execution, defect tracking, and metric and status reporting. Participate in continuous improvement initiatives and implementation of best practices.
- Maintain framework for record retention in order to support internal and extenal IT audits.
- Assist with process improvement and compliance to successfully and consistently deliver high-quality software products and services on a timely basis. Work across teams to enhance quality functional testing by identifying and helping to implement initiatives that will improve capability and efficiency.
- All other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.