Pillsbury is looking to hire a Recruiter to provide recruiting support of Firmwide staff for the Nashville office. The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of full cycle recruiting experience, as well as baseline HR experience. This individual will be required to build relationships with local universities and other entities for the express purpose of increasing the Pillsbury brand in the Nashville area. The individual reports directly to the Senior Human Resources Manager.
• Design and implement overall recruiting strategy for full-time and temporary employees.
• Lead sourcing candidate initiatives including cold outreach, social media, and other means of identifying talent to reduce search fees presently incurred by the Firm.
• Collaborate with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
• Develop job postings for open positions.
• Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
• Prepare recruitment materials to disseminate to local entities and communicate regularly via email, phone and social
• Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
• Screen candidate resumes and job applications.
• Use the HRIS system (Workday) to conduct interviews, provide feedback and communicate with office leadership.
• Assess applicants' relevant knowledge, competencies, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
• Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated into our Firm.
• Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
• Ensure confidentiality of all human resources issues, including employee, and firm related matters.
• Respond to inquiries from internal employees regarding firm and human resources policies and procedures. Research
firm policy to respond to inquiries, using discretion and judgment when providing information. Escalate questions and issues that cannot be resolved to the Senior Human Resources Manager.
• Maintain confidential employee records information.
• Schedule orientation and training for all new employees; coordinate and follow up with managers to ensure that training is conducted.
• Prepare orientation materials consisting of all pertinent new hire forms and benefits information.
• Assist with other duties and special projects as assigned by the Senior HR Manager.
Qualified candidates should have a Bachelor's degree; a minimum of 5 years of experience in full life cycle recruiting; and a minimum of 5 years within Human Resources. Candidates must also have knowledge of the local market, labor laws/policies and procedures and have knowledge of social media.
Candidates must demonstrate excellent communications skills (both written and oral); have strong interpersonal and
organizational skills; have the ability to manage a high volume of work and be capable of multi-tasking and working under
pressure to meet deadlines. In addition, candidates should be able to work with a high degree of independence; have the ability to evaluate applicants' presentation skills during interviewing the processes and have ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
• Bachelor's degree
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in full life cycle recruiting
• A minimum of 5 years within Human Resources.
• Must have knowledge of the local market, labor laws/policies and procedures.
• Must have knowledge of social media.
Required Skills and Abilities
• Must demonstrate excellent communications skills (both written and oral).
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills needed.
• Ability to manage a high volume of work.
• Capable of multi-tasking and working under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Able to work with a high degree of independence.
• Ability to evaluate applicants' presentation skills during interviewing the processes.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
Physical Requirements of the Position
• Ability to sit and stand for extended periods.
• Ability to lift up to 15 pounds
Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you require an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please contact us at PillsburyWorkday@pillsburylaw.com .
Wright City, Missouri
Posted about 5 hours ago
New Hampton, Iowa
Posted 29 minutes ago
Posted 28 minutes ago