A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
At MilliporeSigma, the Recycler Management Specialist works directly with our customers and our sales teams to drive growth, obtain customer forecasts, and manage the delivery and collection of the recyclers to and from our customers.
Who you are: Minimum Qualifications:
- Single point of contact for the NA Research and Applied sales organizations for all business needs within the Recycler portfolio of products.
- Manage product pricing to ensure minimum margins and minimum customer annual purchase requirements are met
- Provide all customer support including order management, reporting, billing and request management. Maintain service level of 24 hours.
- Manage customer contracts by coordinating with the customer, sales, and the legal departments.
- Oversee the complaint process including partnering with the technical service and quality teams to support critical customers in maintaining their business processes
- Administration of a fleet of custom containers (assignment to customers, tracking, verifying locations, allocating based on the needs of the business)
- Train sales partners on all necessary business practices.
- Ensures proper usage of tools, data integrity, perform regular tracking of activities achieve all defined targets and SLAs
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- SAP and SFDC experience
What we offer:
- Strong organizational skills; ability to track and monitor key priorities and execute quickly and accurately
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously while prioritizing the changing demands; demonstrate high sense of urgency
- Demonstrate reactivity, and ability to analyze and to solve problems and conflict
- Ability to work directly with customers in a customer-facing role and act as an "owner" for these products
- Commercial attitude, understanding of area market needs and trends
- Strong communication and presentation skills both internally and externally
- Communicate and negotiate with peers, higher management and team members in an appropriate way.
We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
We celebrate all dimensions of diversity. We believe that it drives excellence, innovation, and human progress. We care about our customers, patients, and our rich mix of people. This diversity strengthens our ability to lead in science and technology.
We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all and empower you to fulfil your ambitions. Our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to bring their curiosity to life!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
If you are a resident of Colorado or New York City, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
As an employee of the Company, you will be required to comply with all of the Company's COVID-19 safety protocols and policies. The organization has currently suspended enforcement of its COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, but that policy may be reinstated by the Company in its discretion.
This job has expired.