Text GBA16 to 913-578-6106 to apply today!
Position: Regional Construction Services Manager- GBA
Location: Chesterfield, MO
Regional Construction Services Manager- Chesterfield / St. Charles, Missouri
GBA is seeking an experienced individual with a background in road/highway/bridge construction inspection and construction administration with 10+ years of recent relative experience and a broad knowledge of construction materials and methods. Experience with earthwork, asphalt pavement, concrete pavement, bridge structures, storm sewer, sanitary sewer, and other utilities are desirable.
- Managing, scheduling and overseeing construction inspection staff and projects
- Read and interpret plans and specifications
- Perform materials testing on soil, aggregates, concrete and asphalt
- Construction observation to achieve compliance with contract documents
- Project documentation, preparing pay applications, change orders and general administrative duties.
It•s More Than Just A Job•
- Experience as a lead construction observer on infrastructure projects is essential
- Experience with erosion and sediment control inspection is preferred
- Strong knowledge of industry construction standards and a network of individuals within the construction industry to develop business opportunities is preferred.
- Motivated individual with excellent organizational and computer documentation skills
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, lift and carry field equipment and samples for testing
- Must be prompt, reliable and independent with a strong work ethic
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Business development skills
- Experience with MoDOT LPA projects, MoDOT•s documentation process
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- MoDOT Technician Certification and/or IDOT Quality Management Certification are preferred.
- Willingness to travel
- Computer drafting skills are beneficial
- Experience with specialty construction marketswill be helpful
- Must have a valid driver•s license and be able to pass a physical and drug screening.
At GBA, we are not your average engineering firm. We are about innovative people who want to solve problems. We•re known for our technical excellence, but we bring so much more to the table. We strive to create remarkable solutions for a higher quality of life. And we are changing the industry by integrating the design and construction process with use of new technology.
Our people are ambitious, passionate and committed to creating high quality, imaginative projects. We•ve created an environment where we celebrate our team•s eagerness to learn and grow. From birthdays and BBQs to protecting the environment and helping families in need, GBA employees celebrate and support one another and the communities where we live, work and play. Joining our team means you•ll have rewarding opportunities that challenge and inspire you.
At GBA, we are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer promoting diversity in our workforce by including all individuals regardless of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law.
This job has expired.