This is a remote opportunity
Cradlepoint was born in Boise and built for wireless. We are a team of authentic, hard-working, and innovative people driven by a shared vision toConnect Beyond the limits of wired networks. We help customers - big and small, across industries and around the world - utilize LTE and 5G cellular technology to connect people, places, and things, anywhere.We're at the forefront of the Wireless WAN and 5G - the next big waves in networking - and we remain as hungry and humble as the day we started. If you're hungry to be part of something big, come join us.
How Will You Contribute to the Company?
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for sales within specific regional geography focusing on new customer acquisition, customer retention, and growth opportunities with the current customer base. The Regional Sales Manager will be in daily contact with current and prospective customers within the assigned region. The incumbent will manage opportunities and up-selling current accounts and will solicit new business opportunities in the region. Working closely with the Inside Sales Team, the RSM will support all regional sales needs and will drive growth in the market. The RSM will be responsible for commercial within the region.
What Will You Do?
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts within a specified region
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume in assigned accounts
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Achieve assigned sales quota in designated accounts
- Meet assigned expectations for profitability
- Complete customer account plans that meet company standards
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet companystandards
- Complete required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
- Maintain a 12-24-month view of sales leads pipeline with appropriate actions to maximize long-term revenue growth, while simultaneously accomplishing mission-critical objectives
- Willingness to work with international teams in multiple time zones, frequent international and domestic travel
- Development and maintenance of the company's image and reputation in the marketplace
- Utilize CRM for all aspects of account management: lead generation and contact, accounts set up (following appropriate procedures as developed by A/R) to complete order cycle
- Travel to and participate in tradeshows
- Work across departments to ensure customers' needs are met in all areas including A/R, new product development (R&D, compliance, purchasing), blending, production, fulfillment, shipping and creative
- Daily contact with leads and accounts through email and telephone
- Participate in continuing education related to the international business of the company
- Maintain adherence to all policies and procedures
- Communicate with customers for shipping and other requirements
- Provide monthly reports on new accounts, prospects, and sales figures and how they relate to goals
- Bachelor's degree supported by 5+ years of real sales experience
- Relevant and strong experience and knowledge in the IT Security and/or Networking market
- Experience in a complex sales environment, managing demanding customer accounts
- Confident self-starter with integrity and accountability; an exemplary track record of consistent achievement in a start-up experience is a plus
- Expertise in implementing and successfully driving an indirect channel sales model in addition to direct sales
- Highly competitive, and entrepreneurial individual with a desire to tackle challenging opportunities
- A passion for winning, a strong aptitude for business strategy, and excellent collaboration skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation and managerial/leadership skills
- Exceptional skills in hiring, training, and motivating salespeople
- Decisive problem-solving ability and capability to assess people and situations with accuracy
- Ability to deliver a clear and compelling value proposition to customers/partners
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up, team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated leadership behaviors
- Must currently reside in Atlanta, GA
Note: Did you know that women and other marginalized groups often hold back on applying to jobs if they don't meet 100% of all listed requirements? We don't want you to hold back! If you don't check every single box above but still feel like you could successfully do the work, we encourage you to apply! We'd love to connect and see how you could add to our team.Why Cradlepoint?
At Cradlepoint, we're one team - all in on inclusion. Celebrating the uniqueness of our individual team members across the globe helps us build diverse teams where we all can thrive. Our connected, community-focused culture enables each one of us to perform at our best and fully be ourselves.
Our Cradlepoint values drive everything we do:
Stay humble and hungry: Be a curious learner, resilient, and competitive.
Don't point a finger; lend a hand: We are one team! Communicate, provide support, and lift others.
Make a difference: Prioritize, innovate, differentiate, and think big for customer success. Make a difference in work and in our communities.
Keep it simple: Eliminate complexity. Reduce time to value.
Enjoy the ride: Celebrate - appreciate - grow.
Trust, Respect, and transparency: Be ethical, data-driven, respectful, and straight shooters who share openly.
We are creating the future of global connectivity & community. Come join us. You belong here.Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary with a focus on a global market; Annual and Incremental Incentive plans; employee retirement plans (where available)
- Flexible Time Off with Global Holiday Schedules to promote work-life balance
- Wellness initiatives focused on the health and mental well-being of our team members and their families, including free membership to Headspace (a mindfulness and well-being app), an International Employee Assistance Program, and dedicated quarterly Well-being Days and No Internal Meeting Fridays.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Eligible to participate in customary health and other benefit plans and programs based on location
- Work from home opportunities across our global locations with a culture rooted in inclusion and teamwork
Cradlepoint's Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging mission is to create an inclusive work environment where all employees' differences are celebrated, their thoughts matter, and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and aim to attract, develop, and engage top talent from a diverse candidate pool. It is our policy and commitment to provide equal opportunity employment for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.