N3W is a 25 bed medical unit committed to holistic patient-centered care with a focus on those with complex psycho-social needs. There is a dedicated interdisciplinary team that rounds together daily to collaborate on each patient. Unit Vision is to improve continuity of care through collaboration with patients and agencies to support medical and psychiatric stability and compliance in the community.
Why Reading Hospital?
- 2020 America's 100 Best Hospitals
- Reading Hospital also received several other accolades from Healthgrades for 2020, notably our inclusion in the Top 5% in the Nation for Treatment of Stroke 14 Years in a Row, as well as awards for excellence in Cardiac Care, Neurosciences, Pulmonary Care, Gastrointestinal Care, and Critical Care.
- Magnet Status
- Level 1 trauma
- Top 2 percent of nearly 4,500 hospitals nationwide for its consistent, year-over-year superior clinical performance
- Five-Star Ranking, 2019 - one of only 11 hospitals in the state to do so!
- US News & World Report : 6th best hospital in PA
- Vizent Graduate Nurse Residency Program for all new RN grads
Comprehensive benefits to include earned time off, enhanced tuition assistance, retirement savings with employer match and so much more! For a limited time only, Reading Hospital will be offering a $10,000 RN Bonus!
Minimum 12 months of relevant clinical experience required. Responsibilities
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
#Med21 Qualifications Education Requirements
Certification and Licensure
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
This job has expired.
- PA Registered Nurse Temporary Practice Permit or Registered Nurse License