Remote Full Stack Developer We are a full-service Marketing Agency made up of experts in Direct Response Marketing. We are committed to helping law firms leverage this experience in order to create the most successful legal marketing campaigns possible. Our services include but are not limited to, creative messaging, media buying, tracking and optimization, call intake services, and performance-based reporting.
What You Will Be Doing - Evaluating business and product requirements and advising on viable technical solutions.
- Driving and delivering on our product roadmap, turning specs into features.
- Optimizing the architecture of our front-end and back-end, ensuring our web application and API layers are built out in a consistent and maintainable way.
- Exemplify a holistic approach to writing software, e.g. security, documentation, instrumentation, and observability.
- Ensure the software is well-designed, and well-tested, with clean code that can scale.
- Optimizing database use to ensure all queries are running as efficiently as possible.
- Working alongside Stakeholders to innovate on UI/UX web features.
- Designing and developing APIs for third parties and implementing interfaces to third-party's APIs for our use.
- Staying abreast of the latest developments in web applications and programming languages.
What You Need for this Position 5+ years of professional development experience using:
What's In It for You Salary: $100,000-$140,000/year
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
So, if this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Patrick Solano
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!