Remote Principal Golang Engineer *Job Title:* Remote Principal Golang Engineer
*Location:* REMOTE (Must work in pacific time zone)
*Salary:* $170,000 - $220,000 Annual Base Salary
*Requirements:* GO, Python, Kubernetes, AWS, Postgres
We are on a mission to secure the internet. Backed by some of the top investors in LA & Silicon Valley, including the founders of *Akamai & Signal Sciences*, we are building the next-generation vulnerability management platform. The security space is one of the fastest-growing technology sectors and we are poised to revolutionize how technology companies identify and remediate security risks.
This is an opportunity to work with a small engineering team (currently at 5 and growing!) and work along the side of our CEO who has 20 years of security experience.
What You Will Be Doing - Act as a mentor and coach on the engineering team
- Collaborate with leadership to shape the long-term architectural vision and align with the product roadmap
- Architect and deliver our growing vulnerability detection platforms underlying distributed systems
- Remove bottlenecks to improve our engineering practices
- Create best engineering practices
- Help define our 6-month architecture goals
- Hold architecture reviews and solution alignment meetings
- Lead the delivery of our products that are essential for the business
What You Need for this Position - Golang
What's In It for You *- $170,000 - $220,000 Annual Base Salary (DOE)*
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- $1,000 Home Office Set-Up Reimbursement
- Monthly Reimbursement Plan for Electronics and Wellness
- 100% Remote culture, Flexible work schedule
So, if you are a Remote Principal Back End Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Wendy Warner
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!