Remote Senior DFT Engineer If you are a Remote Senior DFT Engineer with experience, please read on!
We are a leading Social Media Company that focuses on delivering its vision through Augmented Reality(AR) is looking for you! Compute power requirements of Augmented Reality require custom silicon. This silicon team is driving the state of the art forward with breakthrough work in computer vision, machine learning, mixed reality, graphics, sensors, and new ways to map the human body. Our chips will enable AR devices where our real and virtual worlds will mix and match throughout the day.
What You Will Be Doing - Develop and support design for test (DFT) structures, Determine design for test approaches and develop DFT architecture
- Design and verify DFT structures for memories (MBIST), digital and analog circuitry
- Perform scan synthesis
- Create, simulate and verify automatic generated test patterns (ATPG)
- Create functional tests and corresponding test patterns
- Knowledgeable regarding failure mechanisms in silicon production and creating test algorithms
- Support silicon bring up of test patterns
- Perform diagnosis of test patterns on silicon and optimize test time
What You Need for this Position - 3+ Years of the DFT experience
- Cadence Modus/Genus
- Cadence Xcelium
- Scan DRC review/debug
- Pattern generation (SA, TDF, Path delay etc.)
- Coverage analysis Silicon debug
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary (Up to $225k)
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Remote Senior DFT Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Dominik Sobaszek
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.